Chapter 1 General Rules
Article 1 [Purpose]
This provision aims to set the ethical judgment and standards of conduct so that employees can make the right decisions in the process of efficient practice of the company's ethical management.
Article 2 [Scope of Application]
This shall apply to all interested parties at the company, including the company, its employees, stakeholders, investors, customers, and partner companies, and they shall not be provided any money and other valuables, and benefits, such as reception, and convenience from the interested parties.
Article 3 [Definitions of Terms]
1. Interested Parties : Employees, customers, and partner companies whose task performance may directly or indirectly affect the company' rights or interests
2. Money and Valuables : Economic interests such as money (cash, gift certificates and other vouchers, etc.) and goods
3. Reception : Dining, drinking party, golf, and the use of other facilities, etc.
4. Convenience : Benefits such as transportation, accommodations, tourism, and event support, etc.
Chapter 2 Ethics of Respect for Employees
Article 4 [Respect for Employees]
The company shall treat individual employees as dignified and independent personalities and make efforts to create working atmosphere in which all employees can feel pride and pleasure for their work.
Article 5 [Fair Treatment]
1. The company shall give employees equal opportunities for education and promotion, etc. and assess and compensate their achievements and accomplishments, applying fair standards.
2. The company shall not unfairly discriminate them according to their sex, educational background, school ties, regional ties, age, blood ties, religion, physical disability, marital status, and nationality, etc.
Article 6 [Improvement of the Quality of Employees' Life]
1. The company shall make the best effort for creating a safe working environment so that the employees can work comfortably and safely.
2. The company shall make efforts to make regular checkups, conduct safety education, and develop disease prevention activities for promoting the employees' health promotion.
Article 7 [Developing Human Resources and Securing Autonomous Expression of Opinions]
1. The company shall have necessary systems so that the employees can grow up as autonomous and creative talent and make efforts to support their self-development.
2. The company shall secure autonomous expressions so that the employees can freely make suggestions and proposals and express difficulties.
Chapter 3. Work Ethics for Executives and Employees
Article 8 [Basic Ethics of Executives and Employees]
1. Executives and employees shall have pride and self-esteem as members of the organization, and shall always do their best in their duties in an honest and sincere manner.
2. Executives and employees shall endeavor to maintain and develop the company's honor and individual dignity with high ethical values.
3. Executives and employees are obligated to comply with various laws and company regulations during their duties.
Article 9 [Obligation to Report Facts]
Executives and employees have an obligation to honestly and accurately report on all matters related to their work based on facts.
Article 10 [Creating a Healthy Working Environment]
1. Work-related know-how or information should be shared with other executives and employees and all information that is not disclosed to the public should be kept confidential.
2. During working hours, work should not be handled for personal gain or recommended to others.
3. Executives and employees shall not engage in acts that cause sexual temptation or sexual shame.
4. The company's equipment, facilities, etc. shall not be used for purposes that are not directly related to the company's work.
5. In principle, a corporate card shall be used when executing expenses, and it shall not be used for personal purposes, and shall be used in accordance with the purpose of the budget and the standards prescribed in the regulations.
6. Executives and employees shall not engage in unfair solicitation or excessive gift provision and monetary transactions due to social norms.
Article 11 [Confidentiality]
When referring to information about the company in media such as the Internet and newspapers, care should be taken not to misunderstand an individual's view as the company's view. If such a problem is expected, take action in advance in consultation with the relevant department.
Article 12 [Prohibition of Use of Illegal Software]
1. Illegal software should not be used using in-house computers, and unhealthy content should not be copied or distributed.
2. Access shall be prohibited to sites that are not related to work, such as private chatting, Internet games, or unhealthy sites during business hours.
Chapter 4. Ethics for Shareholders and Investors
Article 13 [Efficiency Management and Profit Maximization]
1. The management shall pursue maximization of sound profits through rational and efficient management.
2. The management shall improve the new value of the company through continuous management innovation and maintaining a sound financial structure.
3. The management shall strengthen the competitiveness of existing businesses and foster new growth industries.
Article 14 [Transparent Management]
1. Accounting data shall be accurately and transparently recorded and managed in accordance with relevant statutes and accounting principles.
2. Data should be provided in a timely manner in accordance with relevant laws and regulations so that shareholders and investors can make reasonable investment decisions based on a transparent management system.
3. A system that can enhance transparency in management, such as the outside director system, shall be prepared and implemented.
Article 15 [Protection of the Rights and Interests of Shareholders and Investors]
1. The company shall strive to protect the interests and rights of shareholders and investors and to enhance the return on investment.
2. The company shall respect the legitimate needs and proposals of shareholders and endeavor to actively reflect them in the management of the company.
Chapter 5. Ethics for Customers
Article 16 [Customer Satisfaction]
1. The company shall ensure that the customer's commitment is followed to secure the customer's trust.
2. The company shall listen to customer suggestions and opinions at all time and try to provide the highest quality products.
3. The company shall handle customer complaints as quickly and fairly as possible.
Article 17 [Customer Protection]
In order to protect the safety and interests of customers, information related to customers should not be leaked or used for other purposes.
Article 18 [Respect for Customers]
The company shall listen to the customer's opinions at all time, think from the customer's point of view, and strive to promote the customer's interests by constantly creating and providing the value that the customer needs.
Chapter 6. Ethics for Business Partners
Article 19 [Building Fair Trade]
1. Equal opportunities to participate in transactions are provided to all business partners with certain qualifications.
2. The evaluation of business partners shall be subject to objective and fair screening standards.
Article 20 [Promoting Mutual Cooperation and Development]
1. Mutual efforts shall be made to establish a fair and transparent trading culture based on cooperation and trust.
2. Free opinions may be exchanged between business partners, and if the contents are reasonable, they shall be actively reflected in the transaction.
3. When mutually helpful information and know-how are acquired, efforts shall be made to develop in cooperation with each other.
Article 21 [Building Ethical Management System]
1. In conducting sales activities and business operations, the relevant laws and regulations of the relevant country and region shall be observed, and domestic and foreign commercial transaction customs shall be followed.
2. In conducting a transaction, one shall not use its superior position to demand money and other conveniences, or to impose management interference or unfair trade conditions.
Chapter 7. Ethics of Social Responsibility
Article 22 [Compliance with Laws and Regulations]
1. The company shall follow fair transactions with respect to business activities conducted at home and abroad, and comply with relevant agreements and various laws and regulations.
2. Based on eco-friendly technology and quality, the company shall follow with a sound market order through free competition between competitors.
Article 23 [Contributing to Social Development]
As a member of the national and local communities, the company shall contribute to the development of the national economy by faithfully performing the social roles and responsibilities of companies through job creation and sincere tax payment through continuous growth.
Article 24 [Environmental Protection]
In order to protect nature and preserve the clean environment, the company shall comply with domestic and foreign environmental laws and actively endeavor to protect the environment and prevent pollution.
Chapter 8. Obligations of Compliance
Article 25 [Obligation of Compliance]
1. The code of ethics shall be familiarized with and observed as a criterion for action and value judgment.
Article 26 [Report Obligation and Confidentiality]
1. In case you are aware of the violation of the Code of Ethics by yourself or others, you must report it to the management department (Management Support Headquarters) without delay.
2. The identities of executives and employees who report acts that go against the Code of Ethics or pursuit of dishonest personal interests and the details of the reports shall be strictly confidential.
3. The executive and employee who reported shall be protected from any disadvantages in terms of personnel affairs or work.
4. In the event of violations of the Code of Ethics, executives and employees shall prevent its recurrence through thorough identification of the cause and training.
0.These regulations are enacted and enforced from January 01, 2022.
Cyber Report Center
- The company secures the confidentiality of the applicants' personal information and report contents, etc. and promises to do its best so that there will not be any disadvantages to them.
- The applicant may report in real name or anonymously, and we inform that the related incident shall not be investigated unless objective evidence materials are submitted.
What to Report and Notify
Employees' embezzlement of public money
Reception of entertainment present, money and valuables
Sexually humiliating behavior in the workplaceSexual harassment or sexual assault, etc.
Acts of power abuse and bullying in the workplace
Other acts that violate ethical management
How to Report
TEL : +82-55-584-9181
FAX : +82-55-584-9187
E-mail : email@example.com
Receipt by Mail : CENOTEC Co., Ltd. Management Support Headquarters, 1256-40, Hamma-daero, Gaya-eup, Haman-gun, Gyeongsangnam-do